Monday, October 12, 2009

Fasting Blog- Day 6

11:20am
I had vivid dreams again last night. I dreamed that I was eating melon and orange slices to break my fast, but it was only Day 5, and I hadn't intended on breaking the fast so early. I was a little distraught that I had given up so early without really intending to. The orange slices tasted sooooo good. :)

Two physical changes to mention... My mouth feels icky. There is definitely a change in my mouth chemistry- I might have really bad breath, but I can't smell it. It seems drier than usual. Brushing my teeth and tongue works, but only for a while. Also, I keep finding little red bumps on my torso that last for a day or so. I can only imagine that these are formed by the toxins leaving my body.

I felt a tiny bit hungry last night, but I feel great this morning. I'm going on a Boston adventure today. I'm heading to Downtown Crossing to do a little bit of shopping. I've got the day off, and I really don't want to watch TV all day.

Officially ten pounds down since the start and two more since yesterday! 178.2->176.0

3:15pm
I spent the afternoon tooling around Boston, and I found myself getting super tired by the end. I literally shopped til I dropped. haha. I found myself in Borders looking at vegan and raw cookbooks, and they didn't really make me hungry. I'm headed out for another walk in the cemetery with friends now. I probably don't have the energy for it right now, but it's a gorgeous day, and I want to spend the time with my friends.

I did another saline wash when I got home. Boy does it feel weird. You can really feel the saline working its way up your system. Interesting sensation. I recommend it. :)

No comments: