Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Breaking the Fast- Day 3

I deviated from my plan a little last night. After a nice long walk in the cemetery with Rob, he offered to buy me some dinner from JP Seafood. How could I resist?! Don't get me wrong- I don't even eat fish these days. I ordered a couple of vegetable maki rolls (spinach, root veggies and avo-kyu) with brown rice instead of white. I was careful to chew everything really thoroughly, and I waited as long as I could between pieces. I certainly didn't finish it all. I have a whole of left-overs waiting for me tonight. It sure was good to eat something a little more substantial.

I have not yet had a mighty #2 (sorry). I'm looking forward to having that part of my bodily function back. Hopefully the increased volume of food will help speed that along quickly.

No comments: