Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Breaking the Fast- Day 2

So it's still slow going. Yesterday I had a kiwi and an orange at work and nothing else the rest of the day. I wasn't hungry at all last night. I'm still physically weak- kinda. The walk to work was draining like it has been.

Have I ever talked about my "swimmer's ear?" It has happened every day when I walked to work. I get what feels like swimmer's ear in my left ear. It goes away in an hour or so, but it's really obnoxious. I can barely talk right because my voice booms within my own head. I'm not sure why it has only occured on the left side, but I imagine it has to do with my sinuses and the mucus that is expelling stuff from my body. I will be happy when this particular side effect goes away.

Anyway, it's been a kiwi and some watermelon so far today. I have plans for an orange before I leave work. Maybe... just maybe... there will also be some kind of fruit on the menu tonight, too.

169.2->168.4

No comments: