Monday, April 26, 2010

Pre-training Update

I'm starting to feel like the Boston South Recruiting office isn't managed very well. When I was signed up for the night training a few weeks back, the girl said I would receive a confirmation phone call before the training. As of 2:30 today, I hadn't received that call so I called the recruitment office. When I said that I wanted to confirm the location, the woman said that I received a phone call from my crew leader this weekend... which I didn't. I was put on hold for several minutes, and when she came back, she didn't know what training I was in. I had to tell her I was in the night training that starts at 4pm today! She was abrupt and not very helpful. Sigh. I hope this wasn't a mistake. I don't really want to work for the organization if it is poorly managed. Wish me luck!

No comments: