Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Chinchilla On My Cat



  • I have a Stuff On My Cat page-a-day calendar on my desk at work. Today, there is a chinchilla on the cat.

  • Mr. Wizard died. I couldn't really remember watching the show as a kid, but when I watched the show's intro on YouTube last night, I felt like I had seen it a million times! Check it out yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wv0wM8Ht2w

  • Mad Science will be moving next month (knock on wood), and Lynne is getting us high-speed internet! It's like fucking Christmas! I've been here 2 1/2 years... all on dial-up. I know. You didn't think dial-up still existed, did you?

  • I bought some sugar-free cookies at the grocery store today. How do they have 160 calories per serving with 1.5 grams of trans fat??? I am perplexed.

  • My sister and I watched the series finale of the Sopranos yesterday. Anyone who is angry at the ending is severely retarded. You just don't get it, do you?

  • Yuck, those cookies left a nasty aftertaste in my mouth!

  • No seriously. I need a toothbrush.

  • I am simutaneously playing Dope Wars right now. I've got about $90 million. I'm going to go blow it on a shit ton of cocaine, LSD, and special K.

  • Okay, so I ended up spending $78 million on a new coat with more pockets to stash drugs. I'm getting into the big time drug dealing now.

  • Enough randomness for now. I'm off to watch General Hospital. I sure hope Jason dumps Sam right on her ass! She sucks and she's annoying. If Jason and Liz get together, I would be psyched! I mean, Liz did just have Jason's baby, but Lucky thinks it's his because Lucky and Liz are married, and Liz didn't want Lucky to find out that it's really Jason's and have him go back to popping pills and hurting everyone around him! I wonder if he's impotant! Everyone has knocked up/been knocked up at least once on this show! I don't think Lucky ever has put a bun in anyone's oven!? Maybe he needs to go visit the Port Charles Fertility Clinic.

No comments: