Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Back by popular demand!! Queen Bee Bitchings and Musings!

Haha! I had quite the response to yesterday's Queen Bee post. So, here it is. BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! MORE QUEEN BEE RANTING!

I've come to the conclusion that Carol does not like Sam or I... mostly because we don't take her bullshit. We like to talk back to her, and she just can't handle it. We don't even do all that much; usually just little battles here and there. I get the impression that Carol isn't used to it. At all.

Call me mean, call me nasty, call me whatever you want. I will vent my frustrations here. It may seem like I'm being a bitch myself, and I'm sorry to appear that way, but trust me... put me up next to Carol, and I'm Dorothy from the Wizard of fucking Oz.

Sam and I were not invited out to a friend's birthday dinner tonight. This friend is VERY close to all of us. We were not even told about it until basically every one was leaving the house and after Sam and I ate leftovers from last night. Now, maybe there were circumstances we're not aware of... naaaawwww bullshit! We were not invited because Carol is a big vindictive bitch! I'm not starving to death, nor would I be all gung-ho about spending a lot of money on dinner tonight, but you know what I'm saying. It's the principal of the thing. This goes along with the theme of Carol's breaking of all social rules and regulations. When EVERYONE from a communal house is going out to dinner for a close friend's birthday dinner, EVERYONE should be invited, right? (Unless, of course, someone is obviously unavailable or something) So what gives?

Did you know I watched her drink salad dressing straight from the bottle one time?

And SHIT! You should have seen what she picked out to wear tonight. *YAK!!!* The funny part was that she kept changing and modelling outfits for her gay (I think) friend, and she ended up wearing what she did. Let's just say this: The shirt itself was wicked cute, but seeing it on Carol made me want to hurl so much that I would implode from the force of it. What the hell was the gay (again... I think) friend thinking?? Isn't he supposed to have an elevated sense of style? You know, fuck the whole gay friend thing, too. If you have two working eyes and the mental capacity of Corky from Life Goes On, you should say, "Bitch, you better take that off right this instant! In fact, take it off, go lock yourself in the closet, and don't come out until they've invented medicine to cure what is wrong with you!!"

She makes friendship bracelets. You know, the ones you made in 5th grade. Nuff said there.

Okay, I think I'm spent for the time being. I'm SURE I will have more for you very soon. In the mean time, leave me a fucking comment, you lazy bitches! I want to hear your input!

No comments: