Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What's up with me today?



I've got butterflies in my stomach... for a couple of reasons.

I've got Daft Punk stuck in my head.

I dreamt about hooping last night, so I'm going hooping with the kids in Cambridge later.

Been busy making costumes this week. Why couldn't I motivate myself before container loading?

9 days until launch. "It's an adventure... NOT a vacation!" Haha... I like that.

Gotta pay the cable bill tomorrow.

You say it's you and not me, but I'm not so sure. Don't know how long I can walk on these eggshells.

It's wicked windy outside right now.

This blueberry muffin is good, but it's not doing the trick.

Okay, after titling this post, the song stuck in my head is now "Up With Me" -Boys Night Out

There ain't no bugs on me. There ain't no bugs on me. There might be bugs on some of you mugs, but there ain't no bugs on me.

My car is making bad noises when I'm driving slowly. It's not the brakes. It doesn't sound good, and I can't afford to take it into the shop right now.

No comments: